IA Town Hall: Consumer Data Privacy: Matching Business Needs with Society's Expectations – January 21, 1 p.m. - Register Now
CEO Summit - January 24-26, 2022 in Miami - SOLD OUT! - Request to join waiting list.
IA Annual Conference – April 4-6, Philadelphia - CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS OPEN THROUGH JANUARY 21.
The gathering for IA members.
- Who Attends: Top executives at IA Member Companies and Corporate Insights Departments. Senior / mid-level executives and research practitioners at non-member companies and insights departments are also welcome.
The X Event – June 6-7 | Location TBA
Elevating understanding and teamwork across CX, UX & Insights.
- Who Attends – Insights executives and practitioners seeking to better understand the processes and challenges of CX & UX; Leaders challenged to bring harmony to the process and arrive at a single voice of the customer.
The IDEA Forum – August 9-10 | Online
An occasion for understanding, inspiration, and action as together we address deficient diversity and inclusion in the insights profession and the populations it researches.
- Who Attends – Leaders from across the consumer insights field intent on making DEI progress within their organizations, in the research they conduct, as well as across the worlds of insights, marketing, business, and our entire society.
CRC – October 26-28 | Location TBA
IA’s largest event, with corporate researchers making up about half of 600+ attendees. Case studies from leading brands. Large exhibit hall, multiple networking functions.
- Who Attends – Curious insights leaders who seek to learn from their peers about fresh approaches to identifying and communicating insights that render true business impact.
CONVERGE – December 6-7 | Location TBA
Fulfills a crucial need for those working in the confluence of data analytics and consumer insights to expand their network and knowledge.
- Who Attends – Executives and practitioners working in market research, data analytics, and data science.