November 13, 2020 – The Insights Association has named its inaugural class of Laureates – the highest level of distinction in its new Insights Professional Certification (IPC) program.
Those who hold the Laureate certification are recognized as outstanding members of the insights community, with distinguished careers marked by meaningful contributions that have advanced the profession. This is a lifetime recognition of distinction in the field.
The newly named IPC Laureates are:
- Reg Baker, North American Regional Ambassador, ESOMAR
- Dyna Boen, Managing Director, C3, Escalent
- Jamin Brazil, Co-Founder & CEO, HubUX
- Michael Brereton, Executive in Residence, Michigan State University
- Simon Chadwick, Managing Partner, Cambiar
- Dan Coates, President & Co-Founder, YPulse
- Lynnette Cooke, Global CEO, Kantar Health
- Merrill Dubrow, CEO, M/A/R/C Research
- Vanella Jackson, CEO, Hall & Partners
- Kathryn Korostoff, President, Research Rockstar
- Pepper Miller, President, The Hunter-Miller Group
- Steve Schlesinger, CEO, Schlesinger Group
- Charlotte Sibley, President, Sibley Associates
- Lisa Wilding-Brown, Chief Research Officer, InnovateMR
- Ari Zelmanow, Director, Analytics, Research, and Insights – Connected Vehicles, Panasonic USA
Laureates were nominated by their peers, chosen by IA’s IPC committee, and approved by the IA board.
“It is an honor to acknowledge the outstanding work done by the first class of IPC Laureates,” commented Melanie Courtright, CEO of the Insights Association. “They are all devoted, hard-working individuals. Collectively, their impact has been staggering. We owe them so much; this is an opportunity to reflect on their considerable accomplishements and recognize their dedication and generous contributions to our profession.”
Certified Laureates agree to lead by example in the areas of ethics and integrity, serve as mentors to less experienced colleagues and students, and fulfill the role of ambassador for the industry and the Insights Association. Laureates will be listed on the IA website as a resource to IA members seeking support and guidance.
IA will soon seek nominations for additional Laureates. Stay tuned for details.