This all-new virtual conference is focused on advances in Human Understanding & Qualitative Research.
Interested in participating? You are invited to submit a proposal to present.
Expected topics include:
- The move to online qual – best practices for virtual moderation; new tech; data privacy issues
- Tips, guidance for in-person qual (Post-COVID) – new facility environments & procedures
- Understanding the Post-COVID consumer / research participant mindset
- Innovative behavioral / decision science applications
- Analysis of qual data: manual or automated tools to analyze text, image, video, etc. in a robust way, leveraging best practice models around behavior, motivation, emotions or values
- Ensuring a diverse & representative sample
- Addressing / mitigating bias
- Data quality / data privacy issues (video, etc.)
- Tech-Assisted Qual – AI powered chat bots; Video survey responses/ethnographies, etc.
- Case Studies w/ Brands – describing successful pivots to online; interesting in-person work