Why is the 2020 Census at risk and why should we care? The Constitution of the United States chose population to be the basis for sharing political power, not wealth or land. A census aims to count the entire population of our country at the location where each person usually lives. Citizens rely on it and insights professionals use it every day in known and unknown ways.
- What is at risk and why should we care?
- What is the status of the US Census given Covid-19?
- What are the challenges to get it done and how will it get done?
- When can the 1st results be shared and what is the projected accuracy?
- Joan Naymark; founder and Executive Director of MACS – Minnesotans for the American Community Survey.
- Howard Fienberg, CAE; VP Advocacy, Insights Association
This webinar is free for both IA members and non-members.
Day: Thursday August 13
Time: Noon-1:00pm CDT
For additional information/questions contact:
Jean Fasching Jean@HeartoftheCustomer.com | Smart Phone: 612.209.4532