Jump Start your Insights Career!
Are you new to the marketing insights field and getting your feet wet, or do you just want to broaden your skills? The Insights Association, New England Chapter has teamed up with Suffolk University to offer valuable training to our local Insights community. Join fellow professionals for an important 3-hour workshop to:
- Act as a consultant to conduct marketing research to solve a real-time marketing problem for a global company
- Experience and learn the social science/marketing research process
- Work in teams using state-of-the-art tools such as: Qualtrics: for survey construction, SPSS: for data analysis, and Venngage: for findings/recommendations
Key benefits of attending this program include:
- Offered right here in downtown Boston on the Suffolk University campus
- In-person, hands-on instruction by Suffolk University Marketing Faculty
- Access to leading research software and tools
- Snacks and beverages!
- Professional researcher certification (PRC) credits
- Certificate of completion
- Low cost!
When: Friday, October 18, 2019, Sign in: 1:30 pm Workshop: 2-5pm.
Where: Suffolk University, Blue Sky Room. 120 Tremont St., Boston.
How much: Only $25 to sign up! Space is limited, so sign up today!