Jump Start your Insights Career!
- Global Event
Get an inside look at the most novel tools and techniques being applied by the most innovative market researchers and data analysts to gain unprecedented insights.
150+ Applied To Present
Only 58 Were Chosen
BE WHERE THE BRANDS ARE
Learn about the latest work being done by insights leaders at:
Google + Mastercard + ESPN + Microsoft + Coca-Cola + Groupon + GoDaddy + Sony Music + Disney Channel + Warner Bros. + Cuisinart + Wells Fargo + Campbell’s + Pfizer + Johnson & Johnson + PepsiCo + Whirlpool + Clorox + P&G + Mass Mutual + Electrolux + Merck + Cox Automotive + Eli Lilly
+ AND MANY MORE!
We received more than 150 proposals to present. Our committee of experts chose the best 58 to render a remarkable program that not only educates, but inspires as it introduces fresh approaches to finding, communicating, and implementing insights.
ConferenceTue. October 22, 2019 8:00 AM to Thu. October 24, 2019 4:00 PMOrlando
- Witness novel ways to deploy AI and subconscious messaging
- Better understand “fandom”
- Assess your customer’s Digital IQ
- Uncover unusual findings rendered by self-moderated, peer-to-peer sessions
- Discover the power of hyper-local insights
- Prove the value of the insights you deliver with novel ROI measures
- Unearth which emotions drive specific consumer behaviors
- Appreciate the complexity and nuances in the LGBTQ community
- Align brand positioning with actual customer message interpretation
- Learn to improve forecasting and research project management
- Strengthen your brand’s CSR through advocacy
- Witness breakthrough BeSci methods in action
- Join the fight against confirmation bias
- & much more
- ConferenceTue. October 22, 20199:00 AM to 5:00 PMOrlando, Florida
Writing research reports and crafting compelling journalism are, in practice, surprisingly similar endeavours. Both involve blending data, opinion and visual elements into an engaging narrative that has real purpose.WebinarThu. October 31, 201911:00 AM to 12:00 PMOnline
Are the trends in front of us today illuminating the path, or blocking our view?
What we know:WebinarTue. November 12, 20192:00 PM to 3:00 PMOnline
The Philadelphia Chapter of the Insights Association is planning a fun networking event that will give the market research community a chance to connect while supporting Manna, a worthwhile organization that supports the local community.Chapter Event
Related ChapterWed. November 20, 2019 5:30 PMAdventure Aquarium
Converge has been developed for those working in the confluence of primary business intelligence data, behavioral and third-party data sets. It is a collegial forum where those specializing in digital analytics, data science, consumer insights, and market research come together to expand their networks and knowledge. Specifically, you'll learn:
- How to merge large business operations and third-party data streams with smaller, targeted, proactively collected traditional MRX data to derive real, actionable insights
- New ways to inform brand strategy and find new customers
- Schematics to build a department that can effectively harness the collective power of research, data analytics and data science
- Procedures that ensure the integrity and quality of data co-mingled from various sources
- The device, media, and communication trends you need to analyze critical consumer data
- To develop a well-defined, fully integrated data ecosystem to empower brand and market access strategy and improve sales alignment
Join us in LA December 10-11 to witness the evolution of insights!
Feel good about your investment in Converge! All our revenue is invested in data quality standards, legal and business advocacy, education, certification and direct support to enable our members to thrive in an evolving insights industry and drive business impact. Join us!ConferenceTue. December 10, 2019 8:00 AM to Wed. December 11, 2019 4:00 PMLos Angeles
Be a VIP at CES® – An exclusive insights-focused experience for our members.
Known the world over, CES is the venue to glimpse the future of consumer-facing technology and innovation.
The Insights Association has arranged for an exclusive outing for just 20 members to experience CES as you cannot attempt on your own.
Our excursion will transform this showcase – with 170,000+ attendees from 150 countries, 3,900 exhibitors and a media contingent numbering some 7,000 – into a manageable, pertinent, social and exhilarating experience.
CES is the world's gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. It has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for 50 years — the global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace. As the largest hands-on event of its kind, CES features all aspects of the industry.ConferenceMon. January 6, 2020 8:00 AM to Wed. January 8, 2020 5:00 PMLas Vegas, NV
SAVE THE DATE!
Save the date for the annual combined chapter conference in Las Vegas, presented by the Southwest, Southeast, Southern California and Northwest Chapters!
February 26-28, 2020
More information coming soon.ConferenceWed. February 26, 2020 6:00 PM to Fri. February 28, 2020 2:00 PMLas Vegas, NV