Considering the vast amount of data handled by market research and analytics firms, it’s no wonder that information security concerns have intensified in recent years. It’s also no surprise that adoption of ISO 27001, widely considered an optimal framework to mitigate data security risks, has surged as well – with a compounded annual growth rate of nearly 28% in the last 8 years and nearly 25% in 2016 alone.
More and more companies have come to realize the benefits of implementing an ISO 27001-accredited information security management system both in terms of improving security and gaining significant competitive advantage. More frequently, a company’s Vendor Risk Management practices are mandating that unless a partner/vendor can provide a strong form of third-party attestation for their security program, they cannot engage them for any service that involves sensitive business information.
Join us for this session to discuss the standard, the steps to implementation and the many benefits to your business including:
• Safeguard your valuable, sensitive, and confidential information assets
• Win new business and retain existing clients
• Expand into global markets
• Avoid penalties, protect your reputation and improve your brand
• Build stakeholder loyalty and trust
• Demonstrate legislative, contractual, and regulatory compliance
• Meet security audit requirements and avoid cyclical security questionnaires
Time has been allotted for audience Q&A.