Mobile technology, ubiquitous connectivity, and the emerging generations have been ushering in a new age of work but COVID-19 has accelerated the disruption and need to adapt.
62% of Generation Z anticipate challenges working with Baby Boomers and Generation X, and only 5% anticipate challenges working with Millennials. To ensure a cohesive cross-generational team, organizations need to understand and integrate Generation Z.
Generation Z—born after 1998—is pouring into the workforce. They have an entirely different approach to learning, communication, technology, and work than previous generations (even the Millennials). Growing up enabled and empowered by a tech-heavy and digital world, Generation Z has new strengths, weaknesses, needs, and wants.
Ryan Jenkins is an expert author and consultant who helps organizations understand Generation Z and how best to connect and engage this unprecedented generation. This program is packed with practical ways to attract, engage, and lead Generation Z.
By attending you will gain:
- Insights into Generation Z values, behaviors, motivators, and expectations
- Insights into how Generation Z is different from Millennials
- Perspectives of the unique communication, technology and work preferences of Generation Z
- Strategies that are proven and actionable to attract, engage, and lead Generation Z
- Techniques for communicating and connecting with Generation Z
- Best-in-class examples of organizations successfully engaging Generation Z
- Ability to recruit, lead, and connect with Generation Z