At this point in 2019, consumers have gone mobile. Mobile is one of the most important touchpoints in the customer lifecycle but it is just one piece of an increasingly complex digital puzzle. With the proliferation of new digital platforms, businesses are being forced to rapidly rethink their physical presence. From mobile app to mobile site, email to chat, it’s vital now that mobile’s role is understood within the larger digital ecosystem. The shift to mobile is increasing consumer expectations while presenting new opportunities and challenges for marketers. Mobile has added a level of complexity that simply didn’t exist before. Over 40% of online transactions are carried out on mobile, and mobile consumers expect mobile brands. Mobile is no longer a nice-to-have... there is no customer journey that doesn’t include mobile.
- Learn about mobile's growth and widespread market disruption
- Understand the current trends in mobile marketing and how to best leverage them
- Importance of mobile web and app for a robust data-fueled marketing strategy
- Simplify the digital puzzle
- Impact of successful mobile marketing