Design thinking is an important addition to the researchers’ toolbox.
Researchers today deal with complex problems, multiple user segments and large sets of data. Design Thinking, a user-centered methodology can help with complexity and deliver delightful experiences.
Design thinking is an important addition to the researchers’ toolbox. It can help researchers improve user experience, enhance services, expand brand loyalty and grow revenue.
At next week’s 2017 Mid-Atlantic Spring Symposium, we will discuss how to change organizational problems into innovative solutions through a human-centered design approach. Attendees will learn about personas, empathy and empathy maps, as is and to be scenario and effective omnichannel customer journeys.
Here are some of the topics we look forward to discussing in our session
- How Design Thinking can help my research project
- Transitioning through the phases of inspiration, ideation, and implementation
- Establish an agile approach to fail fast to succeed sooner
- Learn about the importance of Customer Journey Map design that shows your client
where they are today to where they need to be in the future
- Learn compelling insights that will inspire innovation
- Learn to produce high-quality products and services through human-centered approach
- Understand how focusing on the user establishes an enviable competitive advantage
Join us in DC at the 2017 Mid-Atlantic Spring Symposium to explore what design thinking can do for you.