This series of workshops will focus on four areas related to maximizing the impact of insights in the corporate setting (3 hours total, each session: 45 minutes)
All sessions will take place from 1-1:45 p.m. ET. If you are unable to attend live, a recording will be provided.
Our Instructor: Brett Hagins is a former corporate insights leader who conducted one of the largest studies ever of senior client-side insights executives. He is a top-rated speaker and author who has conducted corporate training sessions, both virtual and onsite.
Wed., Oct. 27: Prioritization of Research Studies, Objectives and Questions
Wed., Nov. 3: Best Practices in Business Problem Diagnosis
Wed., Nov. 10: Establishing Agreements with Leadership given Different Outcomes/"Selling" Research inside the Enterprise
Wed., Nov. 17: Setting up a Framework to Measure and Maximize Financial Impact/Return on Investment
- Transform validation-oriented research requests into higher impact studies
- See how the support of senior leadership will result in fewer projects, but each with more impact
- Set action standards and negotiate agreements with stakeholders in advance of studies
- Enhance your ability to "sell research" as both a personal and professional win across the enterprise
- Broker solutions at the intersection of the customer voice and organizational strengths
- Focus on business applications rather than stated research objectives
- Increase the quality of ideas that go into the research
- Accelerate consultative skills development for your team
- Learn methods to quantify and demonstrate the financial value of research
Each registrant will receive:
- The opportunity to network with other executives on critical challenges
- Written materials to reinforce key learnings
- Access to session recordings
- 3 hours of IPC credit
- A free one-hour phone consultation with the instructor if desired
Attendance will be limited to ensure adequate interaction between participants. If you attempt to register and the workshops are full, you will be put on a waiting list.
REGISTER BY COMPLETING THE FORM BELOW
COST: $249 for IA Members; $349 Non Members.
- Interested in registering multiple members of your team? Contact us for group registration at a discount.
- For any workshops that you register for but are not able to attend live, you will receive access to the recorded event.